Thursday, March 25, 2010

part in ATOP

I am experienced in marketing and played important part in ATOP and Hundsun's marketing strategy.I am experienced in new business development. In ATOP shop 4u blog for shirts & Hundsun, I am in charge of BD of strategic clients, and won great achievement with my cheap nike shoes team.I have strong technology background.I have good skills of leadership. As the CEO of ATOP and BD manager in Hundsun, I have been leading my team to achieve different challenging goals.I have excellent English skills & experiences in global business.

I worked in Outsourcing BU and now am working in Telecommunication BU of Hundsun, which is a public corporation with an annual revenue of over ¥670 million, as a north face jackets marketing and BD manager. My achievements in Hundsun are mainly below: 1. I achieved the overall marketing plan of Outsourcing BU, including marketing research, target and positioning, promotion program and BD plan, and finalized a series of PPT work and brochures.2. I finished the BD plan of telecom business for Outsourcing BU, including the list of prospects and detailed BD plan for each prospects.3. I successfully developed new clients of communication manufacturers such as Alcatel-Lucent, ECI, SEVEN, and UTStarcom which became Hundsun's long-term partner.4. I attended different international exhibitions and seminars in outsourcing industry as a representative of Hundsun, including the summit hold by Gartner, which is famous for professional consultancy. I was in charge of all the marketing programs and work as an organizer, gave speeches and attended activities with foreign clients for Hundsun. I established communication with many valuable world-famous prospects, including Exxon Mobil, Microsoft, Accenture and Ford.5. After the business of telecom in Outsourcing BU was reorganized into Telecom BU, Hundsun asked for further business development more than only existing business of outsourcing. Based on the northface jackets existing product, know-how and market in the domain of financial service and e-Commerce, I made the strategy plan for the markets of telecom carrier, TV carrier and corporation communication.6. Without any basis in the market of telecom carrier, I finished the solution for telecom carrier with a core product of Mobile Middleware based on Hundsun’s mobile financial product and delivery team of mobile applications. I brought out the strategic cooperation with telecom carriers like China Telecom, and achieved the cooperation with China Mobile Read on application development and testing, and attended the establishment of China Telecom Read Center and the plan of developing mobile applications.7. On the basis of cheap womens nike shoes Hundsun's technology of mobile digital broadcasting receiver, I constructed a new solution and successfully cooperated with TV carriers such as WASU, SMG and JOLON, especially on the design and development of the program of "51DAB" with SMG.8. For the growing market of vehicle terminals, I established the solution of vehicle 3G application terminal for Hundsun and help develop a demo product. I successfully signed a strategic cooperation agreement with WANXIANG, which is a famous manufacturer of vehicle parts, and now we are in cooperation of developing vehicle 3G devices and application portal system.
http://www.sfsite.com/forum
http://forums.getreading.co.uk
http://forum.francofolies.fr
http://www.alldeaf.com
http://baseball-fever.com